- Do you feel reluctant to complete that book you’re writing simply because you don’t know how to market it?
- Do you think your manuscript has no relevance in today’s world and so doesn’t require any form of sale?
- Do you think your book cannot make waves because the title is not catchy
We have good news for you as you are in for an amazing surprise.
– Making loads of money from your book.
– Not worrying about how to sell your book because you already understand how to make your book sell.
– Having a great number of mentees under your tutelage because of the success you have achieved with your book.
– Having speaking engagements due to how successful you have been with your book.
– Becoming a bestseller in your industry.
– Getting luxuries of life for yourself and loved ones from the proceeds of your book.
THE ABOVE ARE YOUR DESIRES, BUT YOU THINK THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE:
> You feel it is too late to discover those awesome potentials hidden in you.
> Although you know about book marketing, you don’t just seem to find your footing as no one seems to be interested in your book.
> Comparing yourself with fellow authors, you feel your book marketing skill isn’t professional enough.
> You end up confusing your readers(customers) with your choice of words.
> You’ve been following mentors for years, yet you find it hard to be an influencer in marketing your own book.
> You are not sure of the power your book carries as feedback is not astounding enough to prompt you to even market the present book, let alone to write new ones.